Enterprise Sales Manager
BridgeHead Software is a profitable, rapidly growing business that provides a ‘high-energy’ environment and a tremendous personal growth venue for employees. We are a family-oriented organization that believes all employees should experience a positive work-life balance in order to achieve both personal and professional goals. Our culture reflects these beliefs.
BridgeHead delivers data management solutions to healthcare organizations across the globe enabling them to improve patient care. As a company we have been recognized as a leader by numerous healthcare industry organizations, including winning the 2022 MedTech Breakthrough Award for Healthcare Cybersecurity Innovation.
We are seeking an individual who exhibits the attitude, aptitude, and passion to not only get the job done, but wants to grow within the company; someone that enjoys working both independently and collectively with clients and teammates.
You seek a meaningful professional experience in an industry where you can impact people’s lives in a positive manner while working within a culture where people respect and appreciate each other as much as we care about our customers. People that do well here can self-manage and seek opportunities to collaborate with some of the most competent people in healthcare technology.
The primary function of this role is to grow the Enterprise business for BridgeHead through selling directly and at times through partners to new and existing accounts.
Specifically, this person is tasked with developing and successfully closing sales opportunities for BridgeHead’s HealthStore product. These sales opportunities are to be developed with an assigned set of hospitals and care delivery systems. Working within a defined sales and marketing process and with identified go-to-market partners, this person is also responsible for initiating and driving sales and brand awareness campaigns about HealthStore and BridgeHead Software.
The Enterprise Sales Manager should strive for strong end user engagement to ensure the Company’s messages, value propositions and products are properly positioned at all times. This person is expected to manage the sales process by wide adoption and utilization of all provided sales and field marketing tools including regular interaction with Salesforce.com.
The Enterprise Sales Manager will work from a home-based office. The daily activity required for this position will consist of creating a constant flow of prospect, customer and partner interactions, in-person and through video conferencing. BridgeHead will provide appropriate IT technology, office supplies, and office furniture as required to support remote working. The Enterprise Sales Manager will be expected to meet all BridgeHead security policies and procedures, that apply, when operating IT technology from the home-based office. After initial setup the Enterprise Sales Manager will be expected to gain approval from his immediate line manager for any additional expenses.
- The primary focus of this position will be on hospital executive (CMIO, CFO, Compliance VP and CIO) relationship development/engagement, new customer acquisition, and revenue growth via sales of BridgeHead’s HealthStore solution.
- Ability to demonstrate thought leadership related to health care data management across allied partners/vendors and become a trusted advisor to senior hospital decision makers.
- Customer centric activity with the ability to adjust plans and actions to meet changing market and/or customer needs and ability to put creative deals together to drive business growth.
- Additionally, in this role the Enterprise Sales Manager will work cross-departmentally internally ensuring collaboration and coordination with Sales, Operations, Service Delivery team and Product Management as appropriate.
- Actively engage in ongoing formal and self-training related to the business, compliance and regulatory dynamics affecting U.S. hospitals.
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive understanding of HealthStore and related service offerings.
- Outline business objectives, strategy and key actions at the start of each quarter and have a high-level plan in place to meet agreed targets.
- Achieve sales objectives by working primarily directly with prospects and customers and utilizing allied partners and vendors to cultivate opportunities as appropriate.
- Qualify Enterprise sales leads and where appropriate perform follow up, reporting status in Salesforce.com.
- Perform monthly assessment of pipeline to ensure appropriate number of developing opportunities are being created in the sales funnel.
- Enterprise Sales Manager: Minimum of 8+ years of experience selling clinically oriented or compliance oriented software applications to U.S. hospitals and health systems.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experienced required.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate knowledge of the business and clinical regulatory environment within U.S. hospitals and health systems.
- Working knowledge of key laws and regulations impacting U.S. hospitals including HIPAA, The Cures Act, USCDI, Information Blocking and the general compliance and regulatory environment.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain strong business relationships within health care delivery settings.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time (as territory requires) including overnight travel to in-person meetings with prospects, customers, partners, conferences, training, and sales meetings etc. within North America.
- Valid US driver’s license and a driving record in compliance with company standards is required.
- Ability to safely and successfully operate a motor vehicle is required.