Information Technology Support Specialist
Infrastructure Team Lead (UK)
Remote and Home Office/Eastern or Central Time Zone
Please email your résumé/CV, we will contact you if we are interested in considering you for the position.
Overview of Position
BridgeHead Software is entering a phase of significant expansion. The Information Technology Support Specialist role is to provide support to the wider business and to make significant contributions to the design, development, and deployment of new technology initiatives. BridgeHead is adopting a cloud first strategy but due to the nature of the business there are a significant number of data center systems that will need to be maintained and enhanced.
- Contribute to wider technology initiatives through verbal communication, e-mail, attendance at project meetings or through the production of short reports
- Provide advice, training, and support to end users
- Maintain a close working relationship with the members of the Engineering and Professional Services Teams to ensure that defined standards of working are maintained, and that BridgeHead maintains a clear understanding of current IT operational issues
- Provide Desktop assistance to UK and US based staff
- Ensure backups of BridgeHead IT systems are performed correctly
- Monitor the operation status of BridgeHead systems
- Commission new machines, both desktop/laptop and server and ability to provision and store systems for remote workers
- Maintenance of Information Security systems
- Ensure relevant systems and hardware are patched to latest versions
- Conduct other tasks as and when requested by the IT Senior Management
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in information technology
- A bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent experienced
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies
- Windows Operating Systems – Deployment and Administration
- IT literate, knowledge of Excel and MS Office products
- Knowledge of network design and deployment, and Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Office 365 Administration
- Cloud Management
- VMWare vms and containers
- Linux Operating Systems
- Scripting – PowerShell, bash.
- Customer focused
- Strong attention to detail
- Manage complex workloads, prioritize conflicting demands to meet stakeholders expectations
- Demonstrates enthusiasm while performing job duties
- Professional and flexible approach while working in a team environment and cross-functionally
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Initiate process changes to support the business
About BridgeHead Software
BridgeHead Software is a profitable, rapidly growing business that provides a ‘high-energy’ environment and a tremendous personal growth venue for employees. We are a family-oriented organization that believes all employees should experience a positive work-life balance to achieve both personal and professional goals. Our culture reflects these beliefs.
BridgeHead delivers data management solutions to healthcare organizations across the globe enabling them to improve patient care. As a company we have been recognized as a leader by numerous healthcare industry organizations, including winning the 2023 MedTech Breakthrough Award for Best Healthcare Data Repository Solution.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.