“Who are you calling a cheat?”: Anti-Doping – a Medico-Legal Event
Join us at the MedEduCare Anti-Doping In Elite Sport Event
BridgeHead is delighted to sponsor MedEduCare’s upcoming event on anti-doping in elite sport, entitled, “Who are you calling a cheat?”.
Chaired by the esteemed Dr Michele Verroken, Founding Director of Sporting Integrity and expert in the field of Sports Ethics and Anti-Doping; and featuring an array of influential speakers (see the list below), this event promises to deliver an impressive agenda that will attract the top names in the medico-legal arena for Elite Sport Exercise Medicine and Science.
Other presenters include:
- Mr John Amaechi, former NBA player now Psychologist
- Mr Richard Booth QC, Head of Chambers, Crown Office Row
- Ms Joanne Calvino, British Female Weightlifter and Founding Member Global Athletes
- Dr Rob Dawson, Medical Director, North East Council on Addiction and UKAD TUE review panel member
- Mr Ali Jawad, British Paralympic Powerlifter and Founding Member Global Athletes
- Professor Richard McLaren, McKenzie Lake Lawyers
- Mr Mike Morgan, Founding Partner of Morgan Sports Law LLP
- Ms Mary O’Rourke QC, Leading Barrister (specialising in professional discipline for healthcare professionals)
- Ms Kate Steele, Partner in the Regulatory Team at Capsticks Solicitors LLP
- Mr Stephen Watkins, RFU Anti-Doping/Illicit Drugs Programme Manager
- Dr Richard Weiler, CMO FA for Para Football and Futsal, MO at West Ham United
- Mr Nick Wojek, UKAD Head of Science and Medicine
For more information or to book your place, please visit the MedEduCare website.
28th June, 2019
2 Queen Anne St, Marylebone, London W1G 9LQ
Discover how BridgeHead Software can help you consolidate, upload, store, protect and access your athletes’ medical records, securely and from any device. Contact us and we’d be delighted to introduce you to our HealthStore solution for Elite Sports.