MUSE Inspire Conference 2022
We’re delighted to, once again, engage with the MEDITECH community ‘in person’ at the upcoming MUSE Inspire Conference 2022.
For over 20 years, BridgeHead has been one of MEDITECH’s preferred suppliers for backup, disaster recovery and archiving solutions for MAGIC, Client/Server, MEDITECH 6.x and MEDITECH Expanse EHRs. But BridgeHead offers so much more to the MEDITECH ecosystem. Come and visit us on booth #313 and learn how we are…
Helping MEDITECH hospitals to integrate access to all data outside of the EHR
BridgeHead is helping healthcare organizations using MEDITECH to move ever closer to a 360-degree patient view by:
- Image-enabling the EHR; with access to ALL of your medical images, such as radiology, cardiology, pathology and more
- Integrating mobile workflows, information capture and data management for a variety of care pathways (such as COVID point-of-care testing and beyond)
- Consolidating data from legacy and/or replaced systems, then retiring those applications to save money and improve security.
Implementing our new Cloud backup & disaster recovery solutions for MEDITECH
Check out BridgeHead’s new backup and disaster recovery solutions for MEDITECH designed specifically for the Cloud:
- Cloud Backup as a Service (CBaaS) – creating a Cloud backup of your on-premise MEDITECH system
- Cloud Backup and Recovery (CBaR) – creating a backup of your MEDITECH EHR in the Cloud, with the ability to restore it, as a fully operational system, running in the Cloud.
We’re really looking forward to seeing you in person over the course of the event.
But we are taking advanced bookings for meetings while at the show. So, if you would like to set up a meeting, please email email@example.com who will liaise with you to reserve a spot.
May 15-18, 2022
Booth # 313
Gaylord Texan Resort
1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, Texas 76051 USA
Want to learn more about BridgeHead Software?
More than 1,200 healthcare organizations around the world rely on BridgeHead Software’s solutions to consolidate, store, protect and share their patient, clinical and administrative data.