Working only in the healthcare sector, BridgeHead Software has helped over 1,200 customers worldwide to solve their data and storage management challenges.
BridgeHead's Healthcare Data Management Solution helps you to release your data so that your hospital can:
Download BridgeHead's new whitepaper - "Strategies to Reduce the Costs of Managing Healthcare Data."
BridgeHead's Healthcare Data Management Solutions are made out of 3 elements:
Customers have complimented us on our ability to provide the highest caliber service levels - whether from our dedicated support staff, our professional services experts in the field or our training specialists.
Learn why Disaster Recovery is different in Healthcare in this new whitepaper.
More than 1,200 hospitals worldwide trust BridgeHead's solutions to manage and protect their mission-critical data. Review our case studies to learn how our software, backed by our team of experts, has helped these hospitals meet the evolving data management demands faced by today's healthcare organization.
A selection of useful resources, including our free FileScan Data Profiling Utility, our whitepapers offering thought leadership, product datasheets, and brochures – this section has something for everyone.
Since 1994, BridgeHead Software has been providing data and storage management software and services to customers.
Today, we are a leader in healthcare data management helping hospitals to manage, protect and leverage one of their most strategic assets, their clinical and administrative information.
InterSystems Caché Backup
InterSystems Caché ® is an advanced high-performance object database at the heart of many hospital applications, including Electronic Medical Records (EMR) applications from Epic Systems, Allscripts, GE Healthcare, McKesson, Siemens, Quadramed and Sunquest. Finding an integrated solution for protection of Caché databases which is also designed to meet the unique requirements and constraints of hospital environments is a tough challenge.
BridgeHead Data Protection Suite for Caché is an integrated backup and recovery solution that provides rapid and reliable protection for all of your Caché databases. This solution includes two backup agents which support the two alternative backup modes designed alongside Caché to provide best-fit approaches for both small and large hospital environments. The solution also offers flexible options for working with Caché’s internal protection capabilities, operating in concert at local and remote sites to extend protection to disaster recovery locations. Selecting the BridgeHead solution enables hospitals to meet the protection guidelines specified by vendors of hospital applications which embed Caché.
As with all BridgeHead solutions, Data Protection for Caché is built on the Healthcare Data Management (HDM) platform foundation, which means that it works seamlessly with all of the other solution components which BridgeHead offers to manage hospital data.
- Simple, consistent, predictable process for protection and recovery of EMR and other hospital application data in accordance with vendor guidelines
- Protection and simplified process for all levels of recovery, including: Caché database journal files, database objects, .DAT files, entire databases, storage systems, and entire hospital datacenters
- Option for off-host processing to ensure optimized performance for hospital applications during backup operations
- Assured application-consistent capture of hospital data stored in Caché databases
- Two backup agents, BLAST and Caché online, to enable best use of SAN-attached and direct-attached storage environments
- Freedom to select and combine heterogeneous storage options
- Recoverability from small and large-scale outages, with the potential for combined local and remote protection capabilities
- Built on the BridgeHead HDM platform to enable full integration with other BridgeHead backup and archive agents
For more information on how BridgeHead’s engineered solution for data protection of Cache databases can benefit your hospital application, please download the BridgeHead Data Protection Suite for Caché Databases datasheet.