Working only in the healthcare sector, BridgeHead Software has helped over 1,200 customers worldwide to solve their data and storage management challenges.
BridgeHead's Healthcare Data Management Solution helps you to release your data so that your hospital can:
Download BridgeHead's new whitepaper - "Strategies to Reduce the Costs of Managing Healthcare Data."
BridgeHead's Healthcare Data Management Solutions are made out of 3 elements:
Customers have complimented us on our ability to provide the highest caliber service levels - whether from our dedicated support staff, our professional services experts in the field or our training specialists.
Learn why Disaster Recovery is different in Healthcare in this new whitepaper.
More than 1,200 hospitals worldwide trust BridgeHead's solutions to manage and protect their mission-critical data. Review our case studies to learn how our software, backed by our team of experts, has helped these hospitals meet the evolving data management demands faced by today's healthcare organization.
A selection of useful resources, including our free FileScan Data Profiling Utility, our whitepapers offering thought leadership, product datasheets, and brochures – this section has something for everyone.
Since 1994, BridgeHead Software has been providing data and storage management software and services to customers.
Today, we are a leader in healthcare data management helping hospitals to manage, protect and leverage one of their most strategic assets, their clinical and administrative information.
With healthcare data rising at such dramatic rates, hospitals are increasingly struggling to contain their storage footprint and the expense that goes with managing vast quantities of data on expensive tier 1 devices.
BridgeHead’s File Archiving Agent enables healthcare organizations to design and implement policies to identify content that could be better or more efficiently managed. Typically this involves removing older content from primary storage systems to a lower tier, less expensive storage environment. The File Archiving Agent ensures that users or applications are unimpeded by this relocation of data by honoring any previous links to that content - with no loss of performance or functionality. The File Archiving Agent also ‘arranges’ content more efficiently and applies full text and meta-data indexing for rapid discovery at a later date.
Fig 1. The File Archiving Agent Management Console in action for easy administration.
- Archiving Agents available for Windows, Linux & NetApp
- Works alongside Windows, Linux & NetApp Backup
- Agents to optimise backup cycles
- Simple, effective policy engine to locate and action items
- Supports virtual files for maximum efficiency when integrating with applications
- Freespace monitor to reclaim space from archived files, when required
- Full content indexing for over 250+ document types
- Web GUIs for easy content searching
- Creates data profile reports
- Limited support for other file systems (e.g. Netware)
- Inbuilt retention management & legal hold policy engine
- Integrates with BridgeHead's HDM Platform & shares resources with other BridgeHead Agents
For more information, please download the BridgeHead File Archiving Agent datasheet.