England & Wales Cricket Board
As the national body for cricket in England and Wales, the ECB must adhere to stringent data protection policies to protect valuable player data. The ECB had been securely, yet manually, storing and managing their medical image data across different applications. They soon realized though that they needed a single system that would provide a central repository for all medical image records. Eliminating data silos and providing protection from corruption, loss or breach.
BridgeHead’s HealthStore provides the ECB with a central, standards-based, intelligent repository. Enabling medical data to be easily shared with different groups of specialist clinicians and team doctors that have permission to view. To further enhance the protection of player data HealthStore allows them to have powerful zero-footprint viewing capabilities. Giving clinicians and team doctor’s access to their team’s images without leaving the data on the local device. Providing data to those that need it, when they need it, at the point of care.
- Best-of-breed solution for ECB providing them with access to all medical information they need to manage players’ health wherever they are in the world
- Breadth of experience and excellent reputation in the market
- Confident that the BridgeHead team and its solution could help solve the unique pressures and opportunities they faced in storing, protecting and sharing their clinical images
- It is the national governing body for all cricket in England and Wales
- Supports the teams of 18 First-Class Countries, 21 County Boards in Non-First Class Countries as well as Minor Counties Cricket
- Using BridgeHead’s Independent Clinical Archive, HealthStore™, to store, protect and share players’ medical images
“We have responsibility for our players’ medical data from every form of cricket for men and women. The far-reaching consequences of valuable player medical data falling into the wrong hands means that we are very focused on compliance to athlete data privacy and security. BridgeHead’s HealthStore will allow us to aggregate medical data from across the England and Wales Cricket Board, eliminating data silos, and protect it from corruption, loss or breach.”Damian Smith