Technical Support Overview
BridgeHead Software has a global, dedicated team of technical support and engineering specialists who provide the highest quality support to our customers. Our objective is to provide your healthcare organization with the expertise and support you need to ensure you are receiving the maximum benefit from your investment in our software and to help you consolidate, store, protect and share your clinical and non-clinical data.
BridgeHead offers three levels of support geared towards the needs of our healthcare customers:
- Standard Support (8×5)
- Premium Support (24×7)
- Platinum Support (24×7 with full software management)
Multi-point Support Structure
Support services are delivered via a multi-point support structure and can be tailored to meet the needs of our customers:
- Technical Support Specialists (TSS) – Ensure the timely resolution of any difficulties, problems, or challenges you encounter in the installation or use of our solutions. BridgeHead’s TSS provide a comprehensive knowledge of the BridgeHead suite of products. The TSS also brings best practice and a wealth of knowledge in the utilization of our solutions and how they best perform in your technical environment.
New Features Of RAPid™ Data Protection Suite
Below is a brief summary of the new and improved features and enhancements found in the latest version of RAPid. These include:
- Cloud virtual backup server for AWS and Nutanix
- PureStorage array direct IDR restores
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) – supporting Amazon S3 Cloud plug-in (in S3 compatibility mode)
- RDA Cloud immutability – savesets cannot be altered or deleted for a specified period of time, protecting data against ransomware
- Multi-system Management (MSM)
How To Upgrade To The Latest Version Of RAPid
If you are a customer directly supported by BridgeHead Software, please contact us by email to order the latest distribution of RAPid software and to enquire about BridgeHead’s upgrade service.
If your primary support is through one of our partners, please contact them about your upgrade options.
If you are a Platinum Maintenance customer, a BridgeHead representative will be contacting you to arrange a time with you where the upgrade can be carried out on your behalf.
As you may be aware, a vulnerability was detected regarding Apache Log4j.
To give our customers peace of mind, BridgeHead Software conducted an urgent audit of our solutions. We are pleased to confirm that all BridgeHead products are unaffected by this issue.
Keep Your Software Up To Date
BridgeHead strongly recommends using the most recent software release for maximum performance and security. Earlier releases should be upgraded to maintain full support. For more details on release contents, please contact us.
Are you using the latest RAPid™ Data Protection software?
|Release Name||Release Date|
|23A SP2||Nov 2023|
|23A SP1||July 2023|
|22A SP2||Dec 2022|
|22A SP1||Sept 2022|
For information on earlier versions of RAPid, please contact customer support.
Are you using the latest HealthStore® Clinical Data Repository software?
|Release Name||Release Date|
For information on earlier versions of HealthStore, please contact customer support.
We are happy to work with BridgeHead’s technical support engineers at any time. They have enhanced our customer experience and we’d like to recognize the quality of service they provide.
Features & Benefits
Our aim is to deliver the highest quality support to our healthcare customers and we are proud to be known as the company “that always goes the extra mile for you.”
Highest Quality Support
We strive to be better than the rest
You’ll know the quality of our support organization when things go wrong and we deliver to your satisfaction
BridgeHead Customer Support is dedicated to your success