Digital Health Rewired 2020
Were you mis-sold your VNA?
Join us at Digital Health Rewired on Wednesday 4th March 2020
Many NHS and private healthcare organisations across the UK feel they were mis-sold their vendor neutral archive. Are you one of them? Ask yourself:
- Has your VNA delivered on the benefits you were promised?
- Has it been successfully deployed?…on time? …on budget?
- Or is your VNA shelfware or vaporware?
- Is your VNA independent? …from the source application? …from your hardware?
- Can you migrate data out of your VNA …or are you suffering ‘vendor lock-in’?
- Does your VNA only store DICOM images? What about other types of images, documents and data?
- Is your VNA data protected and available in the event of a cyber-attack or disaster?
If you’re at this year’s Digital Health Rewired, come along to stand C7, grab a coffee and learn how you can Reclaim Your Data with BridgeHead’s HealthStore®.
March 3-4, 2020
London Olympia | Stand C7
Hammersmith Road, Hammersmith, London, W14 8UX, UK
If you’re not going to Rewired, but would like to see a demo of HealthStore®, send an email to email@example.com and we’ll set up a suitable time for a webex or meeting.